Thursday, November 19, 2015
41 Tabaret Cres Oshawa. Jennifer Foley, Sales Rep, Remax Rouge River Realty Ltd, Brokerage-- Video of Townhome
Monday, November 9, 2015
Jennifer Foley, Sales Rep, Remax Rouge River Realty Ltd, Brokerage takes you on a personal tour of this beautiful luxury home in Brighton, On.
Friday, August 28, 2015
Friday, May 1, 2015
The answer to this question depends on several factors:
- Market Conditions
- Your personal financial options
- Risk Aversion and a Plan B
Read more about this in the attached article.
Contact me today to personally have a one to one face to face appointment to discuss this further if you are trying to decide to list first or buy first, then list.
Your Trusted Real Estate Advisor, serving Durham Region since 2004
Jennifer Foley, ABR, SRS, Sales Representative
Remax Rouge River Realty Ltd, Brokerage
905 619 2100 Ajax
905 668 1800 Whitby
905 404 0007 Courtice
905 623 6000 Bowmanville
Multiple office locations across GTA / Durham Region
Friday, April 24, 2015
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Thinking of a Kitchen Reno?
The kitchen is one of the most popular rooms of the house to remodel.
Whether updating your kitchen with a fresh coat of pain or a complete overhaul or simply adding more storage, here are 3 questions to ask before you get started:
1) What does my dream kitchen look like?
- Make a list of everything you want in your ideal kitchen, including floors, countertops, appliances, fixtures, backsplash, etc. Review interior design magazines, look online for inspiration and ideas.
2) How much of my dream kitchen can I afford?
- A basic kitchen upgrade - The kitchen footprint stays intact, but the space gets a basic, Do It Yourself cosmetic makeover. Things such as new budget-friendly appliances, fresh coat of paint, new cupboard hardware, and light fixtures Eg/ cost $5000- to $15,000
- A midsized renovation - A step above the basic upgrade that may include new flooring, new cabinets, new countertops, fresh coat of paint, light fixtures and appliances Eg/ cost $15,000 to $35,000
- A major remodel - A major overhaul that involves changing the current footprint of the room. For example, tearing down walls, or relocating appliances. Everything in the space is new, from cabinets and appliances to hardware and fixtures. Eg/ cost $35,000 to $75,000
A minor kitchen remodel has a cost-value ratio of 75.4%
A major kitchen remodel has a cost-value ration of 68.9%
3) Do you have to hire a professional?
- Most homeowners can do minor improvements themselves, it's best to leave the bigger jobs to a professional.
Source: Houzz, "How much does a kitchen makeover cost?"
Remodeling Magazine: 2013 Cost vs Value Report
You may want to check out these Additional Resources online: